Winnie-the-Pooh is a worldwide beloved fictional character created by English author A. A. Milne. The first collection of stories about this Pooh Bear was the book Winnie-the-Pooh back in 1926! Kids around the world have grown up listening to Winnie-the-Pooh tales and watching his cartoons, but it turns out there’s so much more to his incredible character! In fact, adults also can learn from these simple yet profound truths.
Here’s a list of 20 best pearls of wisdom of Winnie-the-Pooh through the years! Enjoy and share them with your friends and family
1. Piglet: ’’How do you spell ’love’?’’ Pooh: ’’You don’t spell it…you feel it.”
3. ’’The things that make me different are the things that make me.’’
5. ’’If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.’’
7. ’’Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.’’
9. ’’Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.’’
20. ’’How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.’’